Imagine logging into TikTok and seeing a video of someone talking about your theft years ago? Well, that’s exactly what happened to icon Paris Hilton. Here’s what happened.
Earlier this week, Greg — one of two @asapscience influencers — took part in a “Super Freaky Girl” challenge, in which people sing (often poorly) a wild story about Nick Minaj’s role.
“One thing about me is that I once robbed Paris Hilton,” Greg began. “I hope you never see this because I could go to jail – the knockout. I was at the MIA concert, the musician. It was great. I was drinking. I left the concert and then a big black car pulled up and these people screamed and Paris Hilton came out.”
Then he shared a video evidence of him holding her and taking a picture with her on the spot:
Then everyone went inside, including Paris Hilton. The club was called The Guvernment in Toronto, if you know that. And everyone went and did whatever they wanted. They all left. But the car was still there and my friend and I opened the door. There was no one in the car, so we just got in the car.”
“I pulled a script. It was for wax House. She was in Toronto picturing wax House And I had the text.”
And the story continued, “We were laughing, we were screaming, and we were in Paris Hilton’s car.” Then my friend said: Run! Then I thought the cops were coming, so we ran. But my girlfriend was actually screaming with joy because she stole her Christian Dior sunglasses. Sorry Paris. “
“So, we have Christian Dior Paris Hilton sunglasses. We share them on a Paris Hilton travel sunglasses group. So yeah, I stole Paris Hilton. I hope that’s okay, and please don’t put me in jail. You’re rich.”
This is the story. And Paris literally praised TikTok and responded the whole time, so let’s get into that.
When Greg first said he stole Paris at first, she said, “What?!”
And then, throughout the tale of the robbery, Paris would pretend, laugh, and look great:
She reviews her Dior sunglasses:
And when Greg said, “Please don’t put me in jail,” Paris answered with her mouth:
Then in the comments, the two shared this exchange:
Creators everywhere. You can watch Paris’ full reaction here.
Originally published at San Jose News Bulletin
No comments:
Post a Comment