Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The truth about Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake’s lifelong love

This support goes both ways, of course. On his birthday, which was just days before his performance at the Super Bowl LII Halftime Show in 2018, Biel wrote Timberlake a letter with superlative confidence, predicting “a wonderful year to come” and adding, “I love you, sexy dad.. I’m here, right by your side.” OG’s #1 fan girl.

Their lives have only gotten more exciting since then, with the addition of the Phineas to their family and Biel’s continued success as executive producer of comet The Freeform series harsh summer. She also played real-life axe-killer Candy Montgomery on the Hulu series this spring candies.

As Timberlake wrote in his book, “I’m fascinated by it. It’s everything, man.” “She constantly surprises me who she is, who she is going to be, and I really hope I do the same for her. I’m excited to see what she’s going to do next. I get up and roll over and look at her, and I’m inspired.”

Fans of Timberlake and Biel, love, commitment, balance, tolerance – look at this family, and without a doubt, they are an inspiration too.

(Originally Posted on November 2, 2018 at 4AM PT)



Originally published at San Jose News Bulletin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best events of the ninth week

There were eruptions – a lot of eruptions – in the ninth week. There were also surprises when a field goal in the last second lifted St Ig...