Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Devin & Johnny Bananas Form Alliance – Exclusive Clip – Hollywood Life

Friends unite! In this exclusive preview of the October 19 episode of Challenge: Ride or DieAnd the johnny banana And the Devin Walker They find out that they will be roommates after Johnny first appears in the house. “Wow, we’ve come a long way!” Johnny laughs, joking as he pushes his two beds with Devin’s bed together. “The hits keep coming, man!” Devin jokes in response. These two have been in opposing alliances for several seasons of the show in the past, but that could all change this time around.

“He’s been mine and has a checkered past,” Devine admits. “Some might call us competitors. I am willing to put all that aside because this game requires several pairs to work together.” Devin adds to the room, “I never thought I’d say it, but I’m glad to see you, Johnny!”

on me ride or dieDevin is paired with Tori dealwhile Johnny is paired with Nanny Gonzalez, making them two stacked teams with veteran players. Considering there are so many novices in the house, it might make sense for vets to band together and form an alliance of their own, even if they’ve had problems in the past.

In another area of ​​the house, Nani is also working, talking with Tori and Laurel Staki about what is going on so far. “I know these are many questions, but are there alliances? Who works with whom?” she asks. Tori fills Nani in the speech of that rookie Johnny Middlebrooks Made after winning the first challenge. “The speech Johnny gave was that juniors are not playing scared this season,” Toure reveals. Laurel adds, “I don’t know what’s going to happen, that’s the problem. I don’t know what’s going to happen in this match.”

Nani focused and ready to get in on the hot weather. “So let’s get together and let’s win,” she told her fellow contestants. Nany and Bananas were brought to the show after the first elimination, and they are no doubt a huge threat. We’ll have to see how and when they perform Challenge: Ride or Die It airs October 19 at 8:00 PM on MTV.



Originally published at San Jose News Bulletin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best events of the ninth week

There were eruptions – a lot of eruptions – in the ninth week. There were also surprises when a field goal in the last second lifted St Ig...